Saturday, April 15, 2006

I don’t worth it


Yes indeed, I don’t worth it that Christ dies for me, neither anyone of us worth that. But because of God’s grace, from nobody, we turn ourselves into somebody.

Somebody that matters a lot to God
Somebody that God love a lot
Somebody that we ourselves never expected it
Somebody that no one can step us down
Somebody that are useless become useful
Somebody that has nothing become have everything
Somebody that is special
Somebody that can Glorify God

As I thought about this whole sacrificed thing, I started to wonder why? Wonder why God love us so much, since we are just a terrible sinner? Wonder why Christ chooses this way? Wonder what will happen if we don’t have Good Friday? Wonder how my life will be without Him? Wonder what this world could be if Jesus never chooses to die for us.

As I wonder more, I started to give thanks more. A word thank you can never mean more than that. God is a truly loving, kindness and merciful God, God that gives second chances. Lord, we thank you for your grace. We don’t worth it, but because Jesus dies on the cross for us, we had won the victory. May your name be Praise, May all honor belongs to you.

1 comment:

Lawrence Liau said...

Yes, we are not worth of it. But is because of God's love of us.