Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Love is pain!


Love… what is love? Every one of us desperate for love and seek for love, like it or not, we have to admit that we need love and we long for that feeling because God made us to long for His love.

Every drama series, movie and even story behind the real life of celebrity got something to do with love. Even though we know the television show is repeating the same thing about love, and yet we will feel glad to sit there with our pop corn and watch that movie.

As I go though my every day life, life seems to be tiring. As you grow older, and your knowledge become wider, there are things you wish you will never know and wish that things will be just like what it is before.

Why I said love is pain because this few days, I really get to understand that love is so pain. Our heavenly Father love for us is pain, our parents love for us is pain, our friends love for us is pain and our partner love for us is pain.

I am in pain and continue to bear this; I have to pay a cost that I couldn’t imagine. It is hard to learn to love like God standard but I will never give up.

No comments: