Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Thank you!!~~


Yesterday was my birthday. Hmm… how do I feel? I feel old because one year older. The day before my birthday arrive, I celebrated it with my boyfriend. After exam in the afternoon, we went to KL to search for his guitar and then we went home and prepare for my birthday eve dinner with him in Wind Mill. The dinner was great. I took salmon fish with beef steak and serve with vegetable and fries. Weng took salmon fish with lamb steak and serve with vegetable and fries too.







After the fabulous dinner, we went for a movie. That was a great movie. The movie title is, Eight Below. This is a true story and I did learn something from the moral of the story. It is a wonderful movie. I like it.








After that, we went home and the next day, my birthday. My colleague did help me to celebrate. One of the head of department treat us KFC and my colleague bought me a cheese marble cake. It was a delicious cake. At night, I went to church to practice like I normally did. Before we left the church, my housemate plan a surprise party for me with a cake while my cell leader prepare some jelly. t was a surprise because I didn’t really expect one from them. But I feel so thankful and grateful for them. I got a chocolate bitter cake... Don't really know the name of that cake, but it is a pretty cake.











I was trying to cut the cake but because my skills are limited, i decided to let someone else did that for me. I am so thankful for my dear housemate, she is a wonderful girl. For those the whole team, thank you for participating and singing me the birthday song. Thank you for those who remember my birthday. Although only one sms and can’t really meet you guys but that can make my day alright. Thank you Lord for he is good. My cake do look nice.








The Lord is always good. Trying to show me that there are people who care a lot for me and people that love and accept me for who am I. Although my journey might be tough but the Lord shows me that I’ll never be alone. Although I always complain to God that I am so lonely but He show me that He can send people around me just to make my day brighter and to continue to trust Him so that I can continue and be stronger.

Well, this is my day, my 22nd year old birthday. A day that was normal but it did mean a lot. Happy Birthday Me, for the Lord is with me…..

1 comment:

Lawrence Liau said...

Halleluyah, God had blessed you much, sis. Our praise group in sandakan now need to fight a battle to the Lord. God will be with us all. Anyway, Happy Birthday. My Loving Middle Sister,