Thursday, May 04, 2006

Blessing from above~

At last, my exams are over… I can breath now because burden no more. Although there are still some, but at least it’s lighter. Hihihihihih…

Last week, I experience a wonderful blessing from God. My cell group blesses me with sponsoring half amount of the coming koinonia camp in our church. I felt so touch and so happy not because of the amount of money that they gave me, but the heart that they have for me. I really feel blessed although I have no idea where to find the other half figure to pay up but I do feel glad and grateful. The Lord is a good God. He knows my need.

Beside that, I also experience God’s love and blessing yesterday. Yesterday, I took half day leave to study because of time consuming. But I didn’t study at home, but I studied in my office because the environments are cold and less entertainment for me to enjoy. So, I thought that I can concentrate more there. While I was studying there, my superior told me that my lady boss will not deduct my half day leave and consider me as working. She allowed me to study there and consider me as working. It’s like giving me a kindness leave. Wah…. I felt so blessed and I thank God for His blessing.

When I look back, although it is only a small thing like small amount of money and only half day leave, but I really felt happy and grateful. Then, I thought myself, am I too easy to satisfy? Another voice in my head told me that easy satisfy people will get happiness in their life. Other than that, I learn that God really know my needs. He know what is the best for me, He know what suit me, and most of all He know me.

If God gave me something more than that, it might destroy my life. I might have pride, abuse God’s word and misuse His grace. I might begin to take things for granted and have the wrong concept of blessing. God is justice and God is always good. From small things like this, I get to know God more and more.

Today I drive myself to Taman Jaya LRT Station so that I can take LRT to college for my exam. It’s also another break through for me because I drive alone to one place that I only been through several times. From driving to Taman Jaya and back from there, I can see how God protect me and He listens to my prayer. Lord, indeed you are a good God. Even through I complained, but God is still here for me. Blessed me.

No comments: