Monday, May 29, 2006

Not my will, but Yours be Done!


It is a blessed weekend. I went to the Koinonia Camp that organized by my church. It was a great and fun camp with all these sense of humor people that I meet. I do enjoy a lot in that camp and I’ve learn a lot as well. The message from the speakers have enlarged my territory and set my concept and priority right again. I’ve learned so many things in this camp. Learn that not my will, but Yours be done. To surrender my all again to God without taking back anything but my whole life.

The past is a history and the future is a mystery. Last time, I choose to chase after my future, a heart that want to see my future picture clearer before I make each step of life. But now, I know that my future is in the Lord. I have my past and I use it to give me strength as I go through each new day and I look forward to my future for it will be fun, exciting and amazing. When we walk in a stress that the street light are not provided, we will find all sort of ways to have light so that every place will be clearer. But now, I only have a torch light that only can let me see my next day plan but not the future journey. It’s hard and pain when we have to surrender our all to Him, totally all.

Nonetheless, throughout the camp I have to set back my plans and to continue to have faith in God, to endure hardship and to make my dream come true. For the Lord is faithful, He is with me. I can do this.

No comments: