Sunday, May 21, 2006

In people's shoes

Again, it’s been another two weeks that I didn’t drop some line to my blog. Hmmm…what have I been doing this past two weeks? Well, some people will agree if I said that I have short term memory lost because sometimes, I really forgot things too fast. If you ask me, what I wore to work yesterday, I will need 5 minute to think so that I can answer you correctly. But I always told my friend that my brain has less space but it’s actually an excuse. Hihihhi…

Well, let me see. On the second Sunday of May, it’s Mother’s Day. I miss my mom. I called her to greet her Happy Mother’s Day and she was happy. I know she miss us a lot too and she will be happier if we can celebrate Mother’s Day with her. I wish I could, but distance and time that keep us apart. I still remember vividly that when I was a kid, I wish to bring my parents to travel around when have that ability. I’m working now, and yet I can’t fulfill my wish. I only can pray now that God will bless me more, that I can bring my parent to travel around. They work so hard and earn so hard for me, I should do the same for them. Although in term of financially, they didn’t really give me much but they are trying to give me what they can afford and yet it is the best for me. I love them so much and I know that God will take care of them too.

As for the third week of May, I offer myself to help my boyfriend to do one of his documentation report that need to be submit on the coming Thursday and because he use less time to sleep. I do have some idea about the topic that I need to write because previously, I did some research for him as well.

In the beginning, I told him what make you so suffer? Documentation only… is like a piece of cake. Collect all your information, then try to use your own word then compile in it. But when I started to do the report, I realize that things are not as easy as I thought. From there, God want me to learn that, don’t ever judge people when we are not in the situation because we don’t know how stress or how difficult it is for certain people. I have to think about the report for 3 days, sleep late just in order I can finish it on time for him, get stress, get frustrated easily and it’s like a nightmare to me that keep on haunting me although I’m working. I have no idea how he been through this kind of suffering for one whole year. Now, I know how stress he is and I should be more understand his situation instead of wanting him to understand me more. Relationship is really a two ways street. It should come from both sides. Both sides also have to tolerant, understanding, and love each other in return. If only one person love while the other person received, it would be an unhealthy relationship and could cause sad ending.

No comments: