Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Blessed Sunday

Yesterday, it was a wonderful day for me. I woke up 10.30am, settle down my thing and then I took lunch with my friends and boyfriend in SS15. After that, my boyfriend and I went to Power Centre in Damansara to walk around and to have a wonderful date there. We spent a wonderful time together. It’s been such a long time that we didn’t spent such an weekend together, walking around and spending time with one another because all these while, if he is not rushing his assignment, he’ll be rushing other things. It’s such a blessing yesterday that me and my boyfriend can spent the whole day together.

After walked around in Power Centre, we went home and have some nap before we went to Flora’s place for the steamboat to celebrate Chee Leong birthday and farewell Pei San. A lot of foods were prepared. In the beginning, the fellowship were little bit cold but the atmosphere turn to warm when every one of us try to have a fun time together.


After the warm dinner, we all continue to enjoy the night with playing snooker in club 7. the boys and Pei San play snooker while the girls were also having our fun playing a girl games called photo hunt. When I reach home, it’s 12.30 midnight. Wow, what a wonderful day I had. I spent the whole day with my boyfriend and my cell members.

I will miss a dear sister of mine. She is a very cute and funny person. But now, she has to further her future in another place. I’ll miss her so much. It’s weird to have this feeling again that people are leaving. No matter where we are, no matter we like it or not, people come and people go but they will always leave foot print in our heart. If we have the fate, we might meet again one day if not, we’ll have to meet again when we reach heaven. Isn’t good, that we still can meet when we reach to eternal life?

No comments: