Thursday, June 05, 2008

1.40am

I've seldom wake up middle of the night just to drop down my thought nowadays. But tonight, I just feel like writing something.

It's 1.40am now that I woke up and open up my working laptop to write a few words and pray that I will have a good rest after I write it down.

Friendship.... a word that used to be so closed to my heart and now seems like a stranger to me. Some people are lucky enough to have good friendship all the way throughout their journey of life. Some called themselves blessed when he/she found someone that walk with him/her for a quarter of life. As for me, I name myself blessed and fortunate to experience the journey of my life for us to walk together for a quarter of the trip.

I always mention that time is moving, so as some peoples life and things around us. I always remind myself to appreciate the "moment" that I ones have with someone for I know; I will never walk back the same path with him/her.

Until today, I am still thinking, what is the true definition of friendship? I thought I knew it so well, did it so well and had gave it all well but up to today, I get confuse with it. Is it only about the moment? Or only for temporary happiness. People said best friend difficult to find but I used to say that is not true. I guessed it is true now for this new chapter of my life.

Sometimes, I rather choose to be alone than to take my heart out and I get it back in pieces.

**Who are you, friendship? I no longer know you**

2 comments:

theGodlyLawyer said...

You know who it is... and you know too, that it will not be just besides you everywhere you go. You too need to 'feel' it... and yes... we are all around if you need us. We are just a call away, my friend...

garrylin said...

A friend in need is a friend indeed...

Sometimes, when we thought we have lost everything... we thought we are alone... But in fact, many of our friends are there waiting for us...

Being in a friendship, we have our role to play sometimes. If we are not willing, people are afraid to come near us... How are we to expect friendship?

Like wat the godlylawyer mentioned, always remember your 'oversea' friends... we're just a call away... Friend!