Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hmmm

Browse through a few people's blog… found out that people is moving on with their life. Like it or not, we still have to move on although it's a happy day or a blue day. One of my close friends recently broke up with her boyfriend. It reminds me how hurt it was last time and I started to read back what I've go through last time. Every time I browse through the previous post, I will give thanks to God. God is really faithful. I again being reminded how He bought me through when I can no longer walk but He carried me through. I tried t encourage my friend as well, to take the courage to walk each day and to let time to take place for the healing process.

As I browse through some people blog, they put in some pictures to make it interesting. I'm reminded that I used to do that too last time. Sometimes, word just couldn't describe all our thought but a picture will do coz a picture can have a thousand word. It all depends on how you define things and how you want it to be is all in your mind. Well, I guess I should take out my camera again and to snap a few picture to make my blog interesting again. People used to tell me that they like to browse my blog coz it's interesting with the picture. Since only words left here, I guess not many people will drop by now.

Anyway, with picture or not, this is still the place where I will put on what I want to remember so that I'll be reminded that God is love, God is faithful and God is with me when I thought that He is not with me. Life is a journey, a long journey that I choose to travel together with my best friend, my king and my father. So, enjoy life…

**Hmmm***

No comments: