Wednesday, June 25, 2008

New chapter begins

After a month and three weeks settling down, I started to get used to the lifestyle here. It’s different from my previous lifestyle so as my previous expectation. Never expect things will be this way but anyway, I am still learning. There are differences such as attitude that you need to carry, behavior that you need watch out, words that you used to speak, expression that you used to give, discipline that you need to pay, and the list continued.

With a new lifestyle, let's start with my new place.
This is where I stay. This building called staff quarters. Its new coz they've just finish built is a month ago. We moved in on the 26th of May 08. I am staying in the top floor on the right hand side.

This is where I will be alone, have my privacy and a personal relationship with God so as Danny.

I planned this place for devotion, bible and books reading but I am still waiting for the small table that they have no more stock. Well, I guess by the time they have stock, maybe I no longer want it coz I've already get used to using different place to do my bible and books reading.

This is the biggest toilet in the whole staff quarters apartment which is mine and Michelle washroom. We share one washroom together.

This is the living room

And kitchen

We have three rooms and two bathrooms in one apartment. I am staying with Michelle and Nicole. Each of us takes one room so that we have our own privacy and time to be alone.

Nice house? I think God is good... He provide us what we want. So, why worry? It's a new chapter.

**New start**

3 comments:

samenduck|samenmouse said...

so clean place....wow....high C?

JennyWong said...

Hihihi... For my room and my toilet, clean is a must coz that's the place i spend my time the most. Comfortable and clean... Hihihihi...

heavenly said...

Nice place sis i like the kitchen