Monday, June 16, 2008

It's been a month plus

Ya, it's been a month plus I'm here. Still surviving and learning many things in life. I'm lost when i first step into my work place. Wondering it this what You want me to do? Is this what I like? Is this what I've been waiting for? Going around confusing, doing things without my own stand.

Asking myself and God so many times, where am I and why I don't feel what I suppose to feel? Where are You when I am in Your house and yet You are not there. With this one month plus of struggle, waiting and silence walk, I get a puzzle each day for myself to join them together so that I able to see a bigger picture when the time is here. Puzzle by puzzle, by heart get comforted. Everyday I guessed what will be the picture be?

Things started to get busier day by day, my responsibilities started to get heavier. Not really happy or stress about it but I just do what I think I can do. Still worrying that I can't cope my work so as the position that I am taking but I promise God and myself, whatever I can, I will try my best, give my best to make things work.

It is still a foreign country for me. People here are still stranger for me. Slowly I am adapted to the lifestyle here, get myself to bed before midnight and struggle to wake up very morning before 7am. I know I am walking very slow compare to my standard speed but I rather walk slowly than to rush myself to the speed which will cause me tiredness in a short while. I remind myself not to walk too slowly as well that everyone will pass through me.

Life here is still weird for me. I guessed I will let time pass as I blend myself in. Please pray for me as you read this. It is not as tough as I thought and yet not as easy as I expected. May God's love and grace be sufficient for me as I draw closer to Him each day.

**One month**

No comments: