Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Coffee break

Sometimes it’s just good to stick around having coffee break and read some blog and suft some stuff that I like although work still lots, paper still all around my table and files are getting higher and higher in my room. So, ya… I am having my coffee break, trying to find something that I like, something that can inspire me again and can motivate me to continue to move forward with joy and strength from Him.

Guess what I found, http://www.lifewithoutlimbs.org/ inspired and motivated.

And … tada…Muahahaha… look at it already make me so happy. I like stuff that looks bigger than normal size. If only I can get a giant chocolate, then I will be the happiest lady in town.

Pictures that we took together while he is here…


Till then... Miss him much...

** End of Coffee Break – back to work **

No comments: