Monday, April 20, 2009

I have fun

I have a great day last night… First of all it because we seldom have English Zone Staff gathering and also I seldom can see the other fun side of those serious people that I worked with. Last night I have fun and it felt like ages I never laugh like what I laughed last night. The ice breaker was very simple and yet we all laugh aloud. It’s a beautiful moment when you can only heard laughter all around you. Even though it’s only for a short period, but that moment can refresh me for quite some time.

After last night, today I had fun too. Today I have the opportunity to face my nightmare. Even though I didn’t manage to rid of it but I get other things which I learned. I learned that it’s a journey. Again it remind me that sometimes, it’s not the result that matter but the process I go though will able to bring my personal relationship with Him into another level.

So ya… I learn to have fun again.

** Refreshed **

No comments: