Saturday, April 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Jenny!

When age started to get bigger and bigger, different people will start to react differently. This year, I have this feeling of trying not to let people know that my birthday is today. Especially in a big group of people. I just feel weird… Maybe as I grow older, celebrating birthday is no longer a request. Normal routine still has to be on. Have to work, have to eat, have to sleep and nothing so special about it. The specialty of this day should be some close friends around and just a simple lunch or dinner. That is good enough. To have a few close friends to sit around and enjoy the fellowship is really something that is so hard to do because everyone has their own schedule and to make up one day for that fellowship, will always be someday special for someone. That is birthday.

Well, today I didn’t get that but I am happy too. Many people greet me Happy Birthday and indeed, I have a great and happy day. I have a great birthday gift from him and I love it because it’s priceless. I have a great breakfast fellowship with my mentoring leader. Although just a short one but it’s good enough. I have a great and expensive lunch with my ex-colleague and we enjoy the fellowship. I have a great night in the youth because they surprise me with closing all the lights and out of the blue my picture is on the screen when I thought we have a video clip to promote on something else and the cake came in and they sang Happy Birthday. Although I feel weird but I am grateful for what they have prepare. This is it… another year has past and I am one year bigger.

** Happy birthday Jenny **

No comments: