Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tuesday - Day off

Yesterday was my day off which I look forward so much because I have been working two weeks in a roll without having break. As I look forward to it, of course I will also plan for it. Get myself enough rest, wake up and study Theophostic, watch one movie and work on some of the stuff. Well, everything has planned but it doesn’t go according to my plan. I end up having enough rest and shopping in One Borneo.

So, I went One Borneo with my dear housemate. Basically is to accompany her and we have a lot of fun. We saw the mushroom decoration…
And I found a cheese burger phone
And a cheese burger saving tankWeird? But I think it’s interesting…

Last but not least, I bought three pairs of shoes… Ta da… With two pairs of Vincci and one pair of Chales and Keith for only RM138 for three? Cheap, nice and reasonable? I think so… God is always good. He answers prayer… Yeah… I forgot how nice it feel to shop... It's like ages i didn't go shopping and buying pretty and reasonable price thing is so fun.

** God is always good **

No comments: