Sunday, February 28, 2010

Only I love you, enough to sustain a marriage?

As I was browsing through facebook, I remembered a very common advice that people will give that is, if he/she treat you good, that is enough.

I sat and have a moment to think.. Is it really enough? Can a marriage survive with only I love you? Only he/she treat you good?

As I grew up, my best friend’s mom told her that as long as your future husband doesn’t gamble, doesn’t drink, not a womanizer, you should start to count your blessing. Heard lots of story about someone else having affair problem, really lead me to believe what my best friend’s mom advice is true. Should count blessing if he/she treat you good…

As for me, I am preparing myself to be someone’s wife because I will be someone’s wife one day. To step into marriage only with 3 words, I don’t think it is enough. Marriage is always more than just 3 words.

Love only one person for the rest of my life… I guess marriage life is a love lifestyle. Well, I have not truly married yet… I guess this post will be continuing after I have reached certain chapter of life.

** By then, i will know... **

No comments: