Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sandakan~~

I went back to Sandakan on 13th February for Chinese New Year. It was so happening because my uncle from Australia has come back for a holiday after like 10 years the Liau siblings never meet. So, they have dinner at my home and have a reunion photo. My father has 11 siblings including him. Big family.. But not all of them are here that night. Other than the Liau family reunion, i have him here for the first time for CNY. Well, he went to Sandakan before last year, so that makes him the second time to Sandakan, the first time spending time with me in Sandakan and also the first time we celebrate CNY together after so long...Chinese New Year is always the time we all gather together as a family to have fun and fellowship.I miss spending time with my brother and sister. The three of us can have a great time together. As for now, we welcome the Wong into our family picture.Hehe...

** Chinese New Year 2010 **

No comments: