Tuesday, February 02, 2010

What’s new?

In this New Year, what is new in your life? As for me, nothing much is so new about it except some new resolution, new goal, new vision and a new blackberry.

I’ve never stop busying until recently. From November last year, events have not stopped until recently. Now, I can sit down and drop down some words.

So last year, we have thanksgiving prayer meeting from 9pm to 12am.Really cool… The cathedral is filled with balloons. Each prayer that is prayed will release the balloon and it will fly up just like our prayer fly up to God.
Then, I have belated Christmas gift from one of the kids’ dancers that I taught them to present on Christmas day.
Later on, we have BSI Vision School opening follow with clergy conference in Tawau. This is the second time I went to Tawau. Tawau is a small town with great people and a huge house of prayer.After clergy conference, I have him coming here to study and a dear friend wedding in Christ Church. Some people around me commented that i look really happy and they never see me smile as happy as this before. In my heart i thought, i always smile but being together with him, i am really happy. Now, life back to normal with him went back to KL and our long distances continue. Another week, I’ll be going back to my hometown for Chinese New Year. That’s the happening part in the early of every year.

** New Year **

No comments: