Wednesday, February 03, 2010

A year of faith

This year is the year of faith. Our church start with a series of faith in our sermon for a month and the first sermon is really good. Four points are shared - think faith, aim high, speak faith and practice faith. To put into practice is always the hardest but it challenges us to really take a big step of faith out.

With this year of faith, I change my theme from let go, let God to never give up. I believe that I have learned to let go and let God to do things that only He can do and only He can change. I will say it is not an easy saying to let go and let God. Some people took years to let go and let God. I took some years too. Last year, I tasted his greatness and love.

This year theme and focus is ‘never gives up’. I will say that I am a kind of person that will give up easily. To endure the never give up process; it took lots of endurance and faithfulness. It challenges me and tested my faithfulness. Sometimes, it’s not about the result but about the endurance of the process to never give up.

Never an easy lesson but God is good. He gives us things that we can bear and never give us things that are out of our lead.

** Never give up, faithfulness is the key **

No comments: