Friday, October 01, 2010

Break....

Yeah!!~~~ I WILL BE OUT OF MY OFFICE NEXT WEEK... Oh man.. I look forward for a few days of break so much and at last, it has come. These breaks are suppose to be a beautiful holiday but things change. And it’s ok, I can have fun too.

First thing, I gotta have a plan. Since I will be out of my office but still in the compound and with no transport, I shall start a check list of things that I should do but I don’t always have the time to do and also something out of the normal routine that I normal do.

1. Spend great time with God
2. Catch up with my bible reading
3. Plan next year goal
4. Finish a book
5. Sleep
6. Cook new stuff
7. Play online games
8. Watch movies
9. Plan coming Christmas presentation
10. Make Christmas gift in advance
11. Plan next year holiday
12. Study other churches stuff (Enlarge my knowledge)
13. Take some crazy photos for my blog

Hmm... I hope 4 days will be enough for me to finish those “out of normal routine” work.

Finger crossed hoping that I really have fun and get myself refreshed while doing it.

** Gonna take a break **

No comments: