Friday, October 08, 2010

First time cooking...

One of my listing in to do task is cook new stuff... And first time trying..

So, ta da..First day, I boiled salted vegetable and taufu. Successful!!!~~~ He said I scored 10 out of 10.

Second day lunch, I fried mihun. This is a failure. I put in long bean which taste weird... Consider this a failure through still can eat.
Then continue with dinner, suppose to be lotus root and peanut soup but I bought wrong stuff that turn out to be lotus root and cranberry bean soup. He said nice too... So, it’s ok.. Consider pass.
Third day, dinner that is today. I tried steam egg with carrot that taught by my dearly ex-housemate. Low and behold, it turn out become like this. It tastes nice though it look ugly.
The first time I fried chicken too and successful. It turn out taste really nice and very well cooked. Overall, I started to have fun in cooking and trying out new stuff. Some learn from friends and moms. Some learn from my common sense.

Next, gonna try master it and use lesser time.

** Started to enjoy **

No comments: