Friday, October 08, 2010

It's over...

I couldn’t believe that 4 days pass so fast. I really enjoy myself. Enjoy the time I spend being along and doing a non-routine job. I only manage to do some of my ‘to do’ list. I didn’t manage to finish the book I planned to read, couldn’t find enough time to play online games, plan my next year holiday, study other churches stuff and take some crazy photos for my blog but I did update my blog.

Though only considered 3 days leave and this 3 days every night also have to go to ministries and on and off have to go back to office for meeting, I enjoy myself with listening to music, arranging photos, checking out what to cook for the next meal and need not to think about work. I wish I took a longer leave.

After these few days of ‘out of office’ leave, tomorrow have to step back into my office and start to work like mad again. Christmas is coming, Children Worship Conference is around the corner and Clergy and Pastors in-charge meeting is even closer. It’s time to start back engine and work all my best. Hopefully I can take some time out again to do what I normally wish to do but do not have enough time to do.

** Back to reality... **

No comments: