Saturday, August 20, 2011

Body shape…

To follow up with the past post, I am still searching for the right gown, the right ‘one’ that able to make me look slim, elegant, beautiful and if can… perfect.

In order to get that result, I have to do some homework. So, I’ve been surfing online to get some idea of what I like and what might look nice on me. I did go to some wedding studio to try out some also but I still feel that I haven’t found the one.

However, I get to know more about body shape and I am pear body shape. There are a few types of body shape such as apple, rectangle, hour glass and invert triangle.

According to my research, pear body shape should wear something like this..


I did try something similar… I think maybe, I’ll get something like that..

** Pear body shape **

No comments: