Friday, August 19, 2011

Lui zi…

This girl is back in town… Muahahahha… I am glad that she is back for good. She is one of my closest friends. We laugh, we cry, we quarrel, we cold war, we forgives, we move on and now we are even better.

We have really close relationship together and I can share almost everything to her. Sharing with her brings understanding, comfort, love and joy. But sometimes, we stand on our own perspective strongly. And that doesn’t bring joy…

Nevertheless, it moulds our friendship and it takes us further. We have not been together for almost 3 years because of distance but I am really glad that she is back now and we can spend some time together.

I believe that deep and strong friendship doesn’t build in one day, but it takes time. As I sat on her car and talked, then only I realised that we’d known each other for almost 7 years. That is a long time. Of course we do have cold shoulder season… But when that season is over, spring comes and flower will start to grow again.

Together with her, we shall conquer the shopping malls… Muahahahhahaha….

** Really glad that she is back ** - though Grace Li might not agree that… :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cari pasal si Jennie! Later Graise 'Ka chok' u, ten only u know oh! Hahahah...

Yeah, indeed it's a long long time... It really doesnt bring joy on the spot when we stand at our own perspective very strong. But it bring joy of sharing, freedom of speaking whatever in our heart instead of worrying it'll offended each others, it also bring closeness to each others..

Above things made me thought of Graise wake me up to reconcile when I'm almostbin deep sleep. Haahhaha..

Anyhow, I cherish these kind of friendship that iron sharpen iron, speak the truth with love & understanding each others even without a word spoken..

Thanks God for u & Graise who come in my life. ;)

P/s: see, Luizi Jennie, I am good in helping u to say nice words to Graise leh..! Muahahaha... 马后炮! :p


Love,
Lui Zi - Theng