Thursday, August 18, 2011

The “perfect match”

There are a few couples that I particularly love to view their photos.

The first one is Oliver and Melissa…


I love this couple… And they got married last Saturday. The reason is because both of them are handsome and pretty and they survived a very long period of long distance relationship (if not mistaken, should be 7 years). They are an amazing and inspired couple. Even in pictures they look so into each other.


The second couple is also another handsome and pretty couple, Vincent and Siau Ting.

Both of them are in UK now and they are happily married. How I know this? From their FB album…. Hehe…


The third couple is my best friend, Grace and Michael.



This is a unique couple that never.. Yes.. Never quarrel before after like 6 years together. Unique and impress, right? I know….


The forth couple is Prince Willam and Kate.They are like fairy tales story…



Now… let’s see some TV shows couple..


I love this couple… Chandler and Monica..

Both Danny and I are fans of Friends TV show.


I also love Nathan and Haley from One Tree Hill.


The couple had been through a lot as a couple in the One Tree Hill TV show and their stories are inspiring.

May the Lord bless those lovely couple that they will be a great testimony of God in their life...

** The lovely couple **

No comments: