Friday, August 26, 2011

Dieting / fitness

Recently, I’ve been reading and studying about diet, exercise, fitness, metabolism and calories a lot. Like really a lot… Well, all these start from my lovely best friend bought me a dress and I couldn’t fit into it, neither can I zip it. Of course, that gave me a target and a goal as well as motivation.

To express my love towards her and to appreciate her lovely effort and not to waste money, I have to get myself into that dress. So, the whole studies come and my fiancée as a dietitian (but I don’t feel he did much)…

Anyway, this whole thing is not easy. I have to be very conscious with what goes into my mouth, the portion that I took, and the calories that I eat. Oh man…

What motivates me is the measurement of my body record. I measure my body and record it down with date. So, after some time, I measure again. Seeing the decreasing record, I feel so proud of myself. Fingers crossed and hope that I can continue to endure until I reach the certain target.

** Surely you can do it, Jenny Liau **

1 comment:

GraISe said...

oh yea... helping u to kick start earlier.. so tht you wont suffer n stress in a line by next year, your very own wedding..