Saturday, June 17, 2006

15.06.2006 (Thursday)


I will remember this day so much because this is the day that I start to see things that I don’t use to understand last time and it became clearer, a prayer that I’ve been praying for 2 years have been answered by God. My heart is felt with joy and mixture feeling.

God has blessed me with a new hand phone. The model of the phone is Z520i and that is a beautiful mobile. I like it so much and I felt so blessed because God really have his ways and he is indeed a God that hear our prayer and know our needs. Last time, I pray to God that saying I really need a mobile phone because all these while, the phone that I am using doesn’t belong to me. I wish to have a mobile that belong to me and my requirement are so low. I told God that I don’t need any mp3 player, camera, or special features but it able to let me do my sms and calling will do.

God knows our need and he blesses me out of my expectation. God is a good God. Again, it reminds me that God is a faithful God for He is my provider, my Lord and my all.

In additional, my best girlfriend has came back from Australia for holiday. Although she pass by here only for 6 days and we spend not much time with each other, but every time we are together, trying to update each other with the latest information, we do spent quality time together and it bring us closer again to each other.

For four month about the lesson of letting go, it is still tough and I’m learning. She shared what she has learn in a different culture country and I share what I’ve learn while she wasn’t by my side. It’s good that we have a wonderful time together, to talk, to nag, to listen and to be with one another. Ya, it’s true, seasons have been change but the loves remain the same for God is in the centre of us. It reminds me again, I am so blesses and I am such a blessed girl.

No comments: