Wednesday, June 21, 2006

At last....

I can sit down and spend some time to blog. I’ve been busying for the whole week but when you ask me, what am I busying, I just couldn’t think of. Maybe… busying accompanies my friends, chatting, watching movie, and so on.

First thing first, I would like to greet a dear friend of mine Happy Belated Birthday. May her wish come true and continue to be faithful in the journey to God’s Kingdom. Her birthday was actually felt on the 17th of June, last Saturday and I couldn’t be with her that day. In return, our cell group celebrates her birthday on 16th of June midnight to give her a surprise. She was shock and she looks cute when she got shock. Hahahaha.

This dear friend of mine, she is actually a good friend of a best friend of mine. They get to know each other in a University called Lim Kok Wing. She is an emotion girl but this girl, also a kind girl with a pretty face and matures thinking. It’s fun to be a friend of hers to share our joy and sorrow. After all, it’s a blessing from above.


Last weekend, I spent my days going to a so called “company trip” that organized by my lady boss. I don’t really have much fun there because it sort of like a forcing trip. Not to say force in such a bad word. Let me search my thesaurus to find a better word. Maybe I should use the word not so willing to go trip. It is still fun but if I go with someone else, it will be more excited. I learn to see God’s creation and it really amazed me.



Early morning on that Sunday, I woke up 7 am and to prepare myself to have a walk and chat with God meanwhile I took some picture. I joke with God saying that, Wah… God, you are really great. Such an ugly tree you also could create…. I laugh myself (with a sound of clapping hand in my heart to feel impress).




Every good and bad, pretty and ugly, no matter it’s a tree or a circumstances, there is a reason. So, I took the picture of this ugly tree and post it here. On the same day I came back from Cameron because the journey is long, I have a long chat with my colleague. We start to have different agreement with our belief system but we do respect each other believe. Then I started to think, he said that I am stubborn and I admit that I am in certain area. I told him that in negative way, I am stubborn but in positive way, I choose to hold on to my principle.


It’s quite true some times that we should hold on to our own thinking and principle some times than letting other people to change our mind set. I believe that, if we able to hold strong to ours believes, then we able to lift God up high. After all, we just want to impact peoples life and to show them that we are different and we have hope.

1 comment:

vynn-may said...

ha...cute when i shocked?
hmmmm
anyhow, it's also a blessing to know u o~~~

;)