Monday, June 12, 2006

Stubborn could destroy our life?

Hmmm… It’s been another two weeks that I didn’t update my blog. Thinking so much that what should I put in my blog everyday and at last, I got something to post today. this past two weeks, I keep on wondering around what should I write about and everything seems to be calm and steady. Maybe I run out of idea because my focus is in watching drama series. Hmm… this could be the reason too…

Anyway, life is great and life is a gift. Life should be great isn’t it? But why some people just couldn’t enjoy life while they seem to have everything? These two weeks, my days are just like a routine for me. Everyday I wake up, is a new day, I Thank God for this new day and the routine start with going to work, came back from work, trying to find myself some entertainment and that’s it, another new day will be coming right after that. A lot of them out there will think that what is the meaning of life? Is it only live, get old, sick and die? I’ll always say that everything comes with good and bad, so do life, characters and behavior.

Some of people surround me; they lost half century of their time and opportunity in their life just because of one word, stubborn. Or could I say weakness? I do agree with the idea of some of our weakness can turn into our strength and it could go the other way round too. But if we are not smart enough, thing will remain the same no matter how we try to twice it up.

Just because they are stubborn, some of them are not marrying yet even though the age has reach 40 ++. I was wondering, is that worth? Because of your stubbornness or you stand too strong in your point of view that you have to end up alone when your age are getting higher and higher each year. Sometimes, when these kinds of issue appear, as a ordinary human being, we will try to blame other people. Blame God, blame people, and blame anything that they could blame of. It’s everyone fault and but not his/her fault.

Yes, it’s hard for us to humble down and to admit that when we have fault but if we never put down ourselves, we will never learn how wonderful life it is. Every now and then, we just hold things too tight. If we can just let go a bit, to surrender it to God, it will be another picture that we never expect it. There are so much more out there, then why don’t we let go some of our principle life, put down ourselves? We could see a clearer picture.

No comments: