Sunday, June 25, 2006

My Cell Group


It is also my commitment and my close friend, a gang of friends where I can share my joy, my burden, my sorrow and my tears with them. I’ve been in this cell group for almost 4 years plus and we are really like family. Everyone in this cell group shares their life, share how God bless them, how God take care of them and how God change their life. It’s such a joy when we play around, gather together in some place and have fun together.

Last Friday, we have an ice-breaker just like usual before we start the praise and worship. The game that we played was quite simple but the punishment was cool. The one that lose have to act the most terrible face when he/she die. And this is the picture. It’s cute and everyone laugh until we all get stomach pain. The ice was totally broke by all the laughter.

This cell group of mine really guides me through pain and suffering. When I've go through it, they will rejoice it with all their heart. People said, true friends are difficult to find, and that is true. Nevertheless, because of God’s grace, I am blessed with kind and sincere friends beside me to encourage, to support, to love and to accept who we are. People come and go, but true friends leave foot print in our heart. Although many members of us have left us and continue their life in other places, but we will always be friends. For true friends keep in our heart. Life is great with friends, but life is even greater with God.

3 comments:

vynn-may said...

i like the phrase..
"life is great with friends, but life is even greater with God!"
Amen.

;)

Anonymous said...

jenny,

we priase god evermore each time our life is grace with the presence of good friends who shares such memories with us.

:)
Yvonne.

Hey, u want a true comment from me right?
Continue to enjoy bloggin, being true to yourself gives u more aspiration to write/blog more.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Wow! all ur group members so funny. I hope to die too!!=X the last one should be lai shing? hahaha!! hope to join u guys. =)