Thursday, June 01, 2006

Happy Anniversary~

It’s another year for us to celebrate our time of being together for 7 years. 7 years, for some people it is a long years as for me, I think it’s my 7 years of joy, of growing up, understanding, trust, love and a lot more. We’ve been through, every season together. A season that we suffer when we have to wake up 5 something in the morning to catch the earliest bus, the season of missing each other when we are depart from each other, a season that both of us face financially crisis on how we help one another in order to continue to survive and all kinds of seasons in life.

When time tick every minute, the more we understand the meaning of being together. Sometimes, we do take things lightly and we forgot about how important our relationship is. We start to have our own busy and our own things to play with. Relationship could go down and the feeling could just fly away when couple takes things for granted.

As I celebrate our 7th year anniversary today, something bring to my mind that, what make it so special about this day? Every year the same, same person to celebrate with, same day and even same activities that is just go out and have a little bit more expensive dinner compare to normal days. Presents and surprises are no longer exist, romance are even further. Then, what is the meaning of celebrating it again?

When two people from different background, different lifestyle and different culture get to know one another is really a gift from God. The world is so big, and yet we still able to become friends and from friends we further our relationship to best friends and now we are couple. It’s a gift from God; it’s our fate that draws each other together. We able to share our personal thing, our life and our heart. To have the same feeling of love for one another, to go through the journey of life together, to share each other burden, to help when one is fall is a miracle. I pray that when my anniversary comes every year, I could celebrate it with full of excitement and a heart of thanksgiving for what I have. I pray that I won’t be a vase for him and he won’t be my photo fame. Lord, although it’s been 7 years, but You are faithful, guide us and help us to love each other deeper when a new day come again.

No comments: