Wednesday, November 15, 2006

It is finished


At last, it is finished. Many people might not understand what it means because just a simple word for “finished” will have different kind of definition .People will interpret it with different point of view as well. Those who know me so well, they will know what it means.

Not much to post about this title, but I just want to write little about it, that it is finished.

At last, it is finished…..it’s over. I’m glad. It will be another tough journey but I will not be afraid. For the Lord is with me. I shall fear no evil.

3 comments:

SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Hahahahahaha...

Then we become colleagues???

When????

Ahahahahahahaha

D@nnY {-.-"} said...

ya.. for me it's finished too...

vynn-may said...

although to me, it's not yet 'finished'....
but....it will be really soon...

wait for me...!!!
muahahaha...ops... ;p