Monday, November 27, 2006

New hair style

I have new hair style. Yeah babe…. Some people said it look fresh, some people prefer the old hair style and some people need time to get used to my new look. Well, I like it too some how or rather because it’s really a fresh look, I look younger look more like a kid, and it’s a new image. I also like my old hair style just that now I have cut it short, so let’s focus in the positive side. Hihihihihihi….What do you prefer then? Let me know ya. Can’t wait for your comment!!!~~~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi jen, you look more younger hehehe..good look...slim liao lo you..hehehe...

Anonymous said...

YOU CUT YOUR HAIR!!!!!!!! AAAAAA!!!!! SHE CUT HER HAIR!!!!! IT'S...IT'S.....IT'S ...IT'S...SO.....DIFFERENT...whew..let me catch my breath.....YOU CUT YOUR HAIR!!!!! walao wei..nid to get used to it...but it's nice la...now you look even younger than you did before....nevermind..no matter what hairstyle...
i still love you.... ;p

Anonymous said...

hmm....from mature-looking lady to a young-fresh chic......

2007 is coming, a new image is good for a change ;)

Yvonne

Unknown said...

Wah,,,why look like a china doll olidi oh...MUAHAHA...No matter what!! I still love you too...MUAHAHA

Anonymous said...

Hair Studio la, Grace. Haha.