Sunday, November 05, 2006

The update me...

It’s been two week plus that I didn’t update my blog. I miss many opportunity to share wonderful things in my life. Never mind let me summarize it and try to make it more interesting. Hihihihi….

During Hari Raya holiday, me and my lovely cell member spend our first holiday in Lagoon. Wow, that was fun. But I didn’t manage to take picture of our fun time because I scared that my camera will become salt vegetable later. So, everything remains inside my own memory. It’s really fun and happy….I had a amazing time with them. The second day of my holiday, I spend my time with my housemate, going to Salvation to get some books for two dear friends of mine and then I spend time with my cell member again and took dinner with them and go out for a drinks and fellowship with a dear friend of mine that came from Johor.

The third day, I spend the whole afternoon with Flora in the shopping mall and went to Worship team practice at night. I do have quality time with her. The next day after all the holidays, have to get back to my stress atmosphere. Working is always a sad thing for most of the working adult. The same goes to me.

After the holidays, Siew May plan to cook us some delicious spaghetti for us. I took some picture of them having fun in my place.


Oh ya, i got my guitar at last…Yeah…so happy…now, I have new baby. Hmm, I should spend more time with him. A kind hearted guy volunteers to teach me guitar and bought me pick too…Feel so touch and to let you know, he is still single and available. He is a good teacher that teaches a talkative, many questions and naughty student like me with patient and love. So, he considers a good man too… Anyone interested, do let me know. I can arrange with you to meet him. Hahahaha…Just kidding, no offend and still love you like brother.

So, I guess that’s the latest update of me. My journey with my most love is good. I started to love Him more and more. He guides me through a lot of pain and tears. It’s been two months and 5 days. My wound slowly turns to scar and I am getting happier and happier each day. I learn to cherish people around me more and to spend more time with them. I found back myself, found back my direction and enjoy for being who I am in front of Him. Learn to draw strength and joy from Him everyday for He is my most love now and forever.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Don simply tell people that I'm single la and that good...Later I have to change my phone number and email again...HAHA

SaDdNesZ.jc said...

stop counting...

it makes it easier... trust me...

Ka Seng: Puik...

Lawrence Liau said...

Sis, how happy i am seeing u get a very good happy life. I wish i can get a happy life too. Anyways, i need to apperciate my side and good friends in here.

D@nnY {-.-"} said...

Stop posting those ugly pictures you've taken.. If in the future, nobody wants me because of these pictures, then you are the one that held this responsibilty... But anyway, it's your blog.. hahaha.. i can't do anything..

I'm very happy to see you recovered, get healed, and it's better day by day.. It's not easy, I personally experiencing that.. But then, indeed it was a great joy knowing you guys in the cell group, each of everyone of them..

Ka Seng: I also agree with des.. Puik!! hahaha

Unknown said...

celaka you all..PUIK wat...You all puik cos you cannot choose ma!!!

Anonymous said...

Wah.. so ganas!! comment for this blog should be very peaceful!! coz the spaghetti look so delicious oh!! look only.. maybe different when u taste it. :X don't tell siew may!! lolx