Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The injury

As I mention from the pervious post, I hurt myself when I first try out to be a motorbike passenger. My leg has accidentally touched the motorbike exhausts and you know what happen….

At first, I thought it should be ok. So, I didn’t apply anything on it until the next day when I show it to my colleague and they advice me to apply something coz it got dark and red. 3 days later, it becomes swollen and there is water inside. I took picture of it coz I think it look cute. People around me saw it and some of them feel so pain for me while some feel so yucky to touch it. It’s not that pain, trust me. I really think it look cute coz I never experience such an incident before.

A week has pass, and it got worst. The water has come out while I was sleeping and it got itchy. The previous skin need to be cut out and it need to wrap so that it won’t get affected. So yesterday onward, I need to go to clinic everyday for the nursing just to make sure that bacteria won’t affect it. Thank God that it’s a panel clinic from my company. If not, I guess I have to pay more than I expect just to get my leg healed.

The way I walk now it’s a bit weird and it started to get really pain. I get sore throat and flu as well. I pray that I’ll recover from all these before I go back to Sabah for Chinese New Year.

May God’s healing be with me.

A serious injury in the first months of the year 2008 so as an experience that I never had before.

**The Injury**

No comments: