Friday, January 25, 2008

Reminder

I just cannot believe that I’m still in the office right now. Normally, 5.15pm I will start to say bye bye to my colleague so as my bosses. But right now, everyone said bye to me and I’m being left alone here trying to finish up my stuff (I still take a few minutes to drop something down).

Working life is tired. I means really tired…should I say becoming human is tired? It’s up to each individual definition I guessed.

Work will never finish. I guessed it would finish when you quit your job. Just now, I was in a meeting. I discovered another human nature reaction that will cause me to think about this whole human nature / sinful act. When my boss started to praise one of my colleague, another colleague of mine will join in and said along that, yeah… I have contribution too. “WE” all did it… Nice to hear, right?

When my boss started to scold, blame session will start to occur. Some said, he is the one that didn’t pass me the latest information, site people is the one to blame, I’m not responsible and the blaming continues as usual.

As for me, I’ll just sit there silently and oversees the whole session begins. I’m not saying that I’m so good that I didn’t blame. I did. Anyway, I’m still human. In that meeting, I just learn that when someone else rebukes me, I’ll learn to calm myself down to listen and to think. If it’s really my fault, I’ll learn to admit and not trying to throw responsibilities away.

Blaming is a very natural reaction. You don’t have to think. It’s like your reflect. When you hold something hot, you’ll throw it away in less than one second without thinking. I guessed that’s the same case when come to blaming. You don’t have to think. Just point it and throw it to someone else will do. What an easy task.

Learn to be more like Christ, is always the toughest journey. Nevertheless, I know I’m not alone.

A short reminder for myself, to not to blame but learns to bear and admit.

**Reminder**

No comments: