Monday, April 05, 2010

A dream comes true…

I used to imagine how would it be like? Who would he be? What would he do?

On 16th March 2010, I able to taste what the feeling of a dream come true.
We had a beautiful dinner in Euro Deli restaurant. I was kinda hoping for it. As I ate my food, I hope I will cut something more than food. Well, it ended up just a normal dinner with an awesome environment and tasty food. It’s a bit costly than what we normally had. But it’s alright since it’s a celebration dinner.

After dinner, we went to a park called small genting somewhere in Ampang that able to see the night view of KL. I love that place. We used to go there quite often before the long distance relationship happens because I love to see beautiful view at night. We have a great time talking about what we have gone through as a couple in the past three years and the breakthroughs for our path. The Lord is good… He always is… As we talked about the old memories, both of us are grateful and amaze how God lead us together.

As I looked at my watch, it’s half past 11pm. He looked worried and kept smsing. I asked him not to worry so much about work after the long meeting that he had. Later on, he said, why not we go to another place that can see the KL night view too. I get so excited and we depart to another the next place.When we arrived there, the view was amazing… with an open air restaurant and the beautiful view. I stared at the view while trying to catch my breath from the long walk from the bottom to the top. Then, his friend gave him a dozen of roses and with one knee, he ask me to marry him. I heard lots of cheer because the restaurant was pack with people. I was so embarrass and overwhelm and I was speechless. I nod my head and he stood up gave me a hug.

With no ring but an Ipod, we are engaged. How do I feel? I feel overwhelm and like a dream come true.Now, we are engaged. Another chapter of our life together… As for the date… We will let you know… It will be another beautiful day.

This will be one of the meaningful day that I will remember with the awesome view, beautiful place and lovely friends around us to be happy together with us.

** Just like a dream come true **

1 comment:

samantha said...

Congratulations!!! So happy for the both of you :) gosh, miss fcc!