Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sign of getting old?

Oh man… My back started to ache again. I remember the first time I feel my backache when I was 16 years old. Can you imagine.. such a young age, I started to feel that until now. Well, cannot deny that age is catching up and I will be celebrating 26th years old. Hmm… this year birthday will fall on Sunday. And I have taken out my date of birth from facebook. I guess when we started to grow older, celebrate birthday is not that fancy anymore. The best is, the less people know, the better. Wondering why I have such a thought… Anyway, I wish for a normal happy day. Perhaps a meal with some close friends…Or a day to know that God has answered my prayer….

I am going to be 26, oh man.. I wish I am 21. At least I don’t have to put on makeup, people will still think I am 18th. Hehehe.. A bit greedy for this kind of birthday wishes?

** With the limited strength that I have, I am reminded ….**

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

well...don't forget someone downstair is older than you! Thank you for pouring out my heart thru ur blog...hehehe