Monday, April 12, 2010

Wedding list?

According to one of the website that I found while I help one of my dearest friends on her wedding, I found a checklist for the wedding preparation.

So, I kept one for myself too…. And according to that checklist, I have to list down the guest list way before the wedding, so the very obedient me, trying to list it down. Low and behold, I found myself having some headache….

The interesting part is there is no basic guideline about whom to invites. When I thought about asking so and so to my wedding, I worry that he/she will ended up sitting there alone because he/she doesn’t mix with my another gang of friends. That would be quite pity for him/her. Then should I invite or not invite? Oh man… This troubles me a bit. For those that are really close to me, be prepare to receive some of my phone calls asking you, should I invite so and so.

** Wedding list **

No comments: