Friday, April 01, 2011

Early birthday gift

YEAH!!!!

I got an early birthday gift from my lovely fiancée. It’s like so early but nevertheless, I am a very happy lady. It happened like this;

We went in a shorts shop and trying to find shoes that he likes. I saw this shoes and I told him… I like this. Can I buy this? He says, “Ya... Why not”?

After putting on it and try... I really like it and it’s comfortable but I gave it back to the sales girl and said, “Let me think about it first.” Then I leave the shop. He asked me, “I thought you said you like it.” I said, “I did… But let me think first”. Because it’s hundred ++ and normally I have to think first before I buy stuff. It’s kinda like a habit before I buy something stupid.

He replied and said, “Just get it. It is not very costly and you like. Get it now before no more stock (only left two pairs my size). I pay for it. Go and get it.”

Walked back into the shop and he paid for it. Happily, I carried the bag home... I am really happy that I got shoes that I like and a great man that loves me. Now, I have one Nike shoe and one Adidas shoe. Both from him…

** Happy that I have a great man **

No comments: