Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thoughts about Him...

As I was preparing my heart and walk to prayer meeting last few days, I have some thought about God.

I was wondering, when did I know Him? It seems like He is there in my life since I was a baby. Since very young, I was taught that God loves me, Jesus loves me. He has been in my life since I was a baby. I couldn’t remember when I ask Him to come into my life. Neither could I remember when was my first time I called Him my heavenly father.

This relationship with him since I was a baby amazed me. I knew deep in me that He is always there in my life. Good times or bad times, He is there. Successful times and failure times, He is in my life. Having this relationship with Him and having Him in my life is so amazing that words couldn’t express.

There are times I do not know Him and there are times I will ask, where are You? But realizing it gave me a great comfort that He is in my life and in my heart. Even in dreams I will think about Him and in movies I will think about Him what more when danger comes, I know I always have Him to cry to and to carry me through.

** It’s more than amazing **

No comments: