Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Words of encouragement

To get words of encouragement in my field here seems like really hard and rare. So, when I got some of them, I would like to record it down. So when I am discourage or fearful, this shall be one of the posts to encourage myself.

18th April 2011, 1.30pm:
Mrs Yong (Bishop Yong’s wife) said that, “when I see you dance, it is very nice and very soul lifting. I love to see you dance.”

11th April 2011, 6.48pm:
Cory (Roy’s wife) said that, “Sis, yesterday I really touch when I see you dance in the worship dance. Especially when you close your eyes and dance. Thank you.

13th June 2010, 1054pm:
Evelyn Wong (my dancer) said that,” I think you are the best dance teacher ever. I think you are passionate, skilful, kind and understanding.

** Words of encouragement **

No comments: