Monday, April 25, 2011

It’s been 27th years.

As I read my previous post in this blog, I realise that every year on my birthday, I will write something about it. I think this year I will do the same too…

It’s has been 27th years and I am now 27 years old. When I thought about what to write, I started with searching some old photos. The furthest I can get I think is this one..
This is when I was 2 years old I guess. I like this photo though it don’t really look like me...

This is when I was 8 years old if I am not mistaken.



I like this picture. This is when we were 15 years old. We’ve been friends since 12 and from then, we are best friends till now. Though distance is kinda hard for both of us but we try the best to talk to each other every day.



This is when we were 17 years old….



This is when we were 19 years old I guess… This is the first year we come back together from KL for CNY.



This is in 2005 means I was 21 years old. This might be the first photo we ever took and he happens to be my future husband.



This was taken on the 1st year in KK, I was 24 years old…



This was taken last year January… I miss my long hair… I think I will keep my hair long.



Tada… This is the latest me… I think I gonna keep my fringe short with a long hair for awhile.



27th years and more to go… I thank God that He is in my life. Having Him in my life is my greater joy. I cannot imagine what my life will be if I don’t know Him as my personal saviour. I thank God that he provides loves one around my life. Though people come and go, but some do stay forever and some leave their footprint in my heart.

** 27th years and more to come **

1 comment:

Bea said...

Happy happy blessed birthday, jenny~!!! may the good Lord shower you with many blessings as you delight yourself in Him~

the first photo u look like boy o_O...second photo u look like abigail chan xD...