Friday, July 04, 2008

04.07.08

A random chat as usual…

Me: So how is you gf? Well from chicken pox? Got scar?
CL: Ya… fully recover already but still recovering from the pox pox
Me: So cham o… I actually wish to have chicken pox too but with danny beside me … please
CL: Wa… you want to suffer to have your bf beside you meh?
Me: Of course ma… then can let can let him worry me a bit… then nervous a bit… then sayang me more and care me more. Feel loved also… hahahah
CL: Hahahah… can feel you really really X100 miss him wor
Me: Hahaha…. Little bit like that la

## Take a short break from working, have a thought about the chat for awhile.

Hmm… I guess I really really miss him until I also didn't notice that I miss him so much that my words tell and people around me can feel it. God, I really miss him….I think this is the first time i miss someone this much.

Counting day by day and prayed that when he is here, time will pass slower and we can at least have some quality time together.


**Miss you badly**

2 comments:

lissakong said...

i can sense you really miss him oh...cos for me i really cannot tahan liao...fly back and hug him...hehehe....

Z-Boz said...

gambatte! i keep an eye on him for u.. haha XD