Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The rest day

I have a wonderful break yesterday. I manage to do something creative. Something that I never do and something that is not related to work. Hahaha… I manage to play with the clay. I always wanted to do something creative just to refresh myself from work and to rebuild again the strength. Release stress is also one of the reason and to find the moral of the story when I try new things.

Well, I manage to make a ladybird and a mushroom. Although the ladybird eyes are one big and small but still, it is a ladybird ok… not shit. I know, I know it look ugly but don't worry, the ladybird is my first creation. You can see that I improve fast when I made the second one, the mushroom. Always left some space to improve.

The moral of the whole creation thing; Wow… God is creative and he made everyone special. Luckily I am not the one that has the responsibility to create things and make things alive. Can you imagine if I create something?

God is always good, always creative, always loving and He will still love you no matter how extraordinary you are. Maybe from the one big and small eyes ladybird, God will remind me something else one day. We will never know…. But for sure, there is lesson we all should learn and willing to learn everyday.

I will still love my ugly ladybird although it's ugly but because I made it, I will love it. Imagine how much more God's love for us?

p/s: Next break, butterfly maybe… Hahaha…

**A fresh break**

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nooo.... still mushroom worr.... u own me.. use my clay but don make one for me... alahhh.... bad la u

GraISe said...

cough! cough!
At first, i was about to comment:"
uwah.. B, i think your spider is prettier than ur mushsoom.. Coz the mushroom a little bit cacat at the curvy not curvy part.. "

But then, so sad to say.. it is not even a spider.. hauhuahaa..

Gonna work hard more..
Glad tht you go for it.. Can imagine how do you smilling & angrying in the same time doing your little cutie stuff..

*By the way, returns ppl's share of clay lar.. Or make a pretty one for her lar.. How dare u "take" just like tht.. =P

HUgs, daRling (",)