Friday, July 04, 2008

A long week

It's been a long day for me this few days. Big boss is back from the holy land so as his PA that came back from holiday. Other than meeting and prepare to meeting I am busy around with preparing meetings material and to get myself ready. So this week it's all about meeting. Indeed, a tiring and stressful week.

This weekend will be a working weekend for me. Saturday work half day in the office and will continue to work in my room for the sake of preparing myself the Sunday meeting. Sunday will spend my morning in both services and serve as a dancer that lead 8 people to dance together and in the afternoon, we will have ground breaking service in some where here that we need to travel 40 minutes to reach. Continue with a thanksgiving ceremony for our new staff quarters follow up with dinner that will be provided and meeting. That will be my weekend. The meeting will continue the next day and ends before lunch time. Wow… first time I gonna attend a long meeting like this. Well, I believe I will learn so many things throughout the whole meeting.

Other than long and tiring days, Sabah maxis have some problem. My mobile keep showing that no network to access and I can't call out neither can anyone call in. I can't call Danny and he can't call me. In my mind I thought, phone is the only way we can communicate that time because I don't have internet connection when I left the office and he also have problem with internet when there are chances to meet online. I type the sms but I can't send out. We tried to call each other until our mobile out of battery and yet we can't reach each other. Man… that really sucks.

I miss him…. Miss him badly… with the bad line connection thing it make both of us cherish each other more and to cherish every phone conversation that we have.

**A long week**

1 comment:

lissakong said...

change to digi lo...