Friday, July 11, 2008

Frustrated week

So, other than meetings to attend and load with works I experience why Sabahan hate to go back to their own place and yet they still have to go back sometimes because that's where they belong. What I experience is about almost a week my apartment run out of water. Totally run out of water. If you know me, I hate it so much when there is no water supply. I rather no electricity but there is still water supply. I will have the whole sense of things are not clean enough when there is no water provided.

For almost the whole week waiting for be water and in the mood of frustration. I get very frustrated when no water but Thank God I guess after yesterday, things get back to normal. Hope that it will continue to be normal. Or else, I'll be all frustrated again. Learning to calm down the frustration, it's a good lesson…

**Frustrated week**

No comments: