Saturday, July 12, 2008

Need a break

It’s been two months now. My table started to filled up with files, paper, documents and something that I have no idea with what is that. Since my boss is back, I've not been really sit down and have a relax job. I like to just sit in from of my laptop with my feet up on the chair crossed with a soft songs playing and with a good cooling environment that won't make me sneezing the whole day. It is just nice with a cup of white coffee in front and I work on the things slowly and comfortably. These two weeks, can't even enjoy that for one day.

Trying to make myself comfortable then I've been called in for meeting or else I need to go out to collect rental or banks. Else I'll be rushing for some letters or report.

Now, I really understand why some of us long for the Tuesday break so much. I can't wait to have mine on this coming Tuesday off. I really need a break badly. Just to recharge myself so that I can again have a refresh next two weeks. A day off just for the sake of doing something that I like and my mind off works for awhile. I should start to plan my Tuesday off soon so that I can used that day fully. May God be my strength and wisdom.

**Need a break**

1 comment:

mikejc329 said...

have a Kit Kat!!