Monday, July 21, 2008

Dance is an art

It is always a joy when I able to dance in front of my Lord. Every time I am on the stage, there will only one motive, one heart and one focus that to make my Lord pleased with what I am doing.

To fill His heart with joy and to visualize that He is looking at me with a smile, my heart melt like someone that I long for and deeply in love is happy. Most of the time, I failed to make Him smile. I can only confess and said I'm sorry because I am weak. But when I dance for Him, my heart will goes to His and my focus is to show Him and to express myself what words and music are not enough to explain how I feel. Body language can talk and it show how we feel. I believe that dance do speaks and dance is like a picture with a million words. When you have no word but only emotions that is the time when you feel like dancing. I feel like moving my feet just to show Him how much I feel when I am really feel happy and I feel like moving my hand to let Him know much my sad is when I am really in pain.

Some people believe that words are limited. Words cannot really express what we really want to share but music, dance and art can talk behalf of us.

**Dance is one kind of art too**

No comments: