Saturday, September 27, 2008

Good news...

Yesterday I heard a great news. Well, there is a saying that no news is good news because when you have good of it, for sure you will also have the bad side of it too but then I will still prefer to look at it as a good news. I become someone's auntie already… Well, not blood related but still….Hahaha… Happy right… i just felt like screaming it out when I heard that because it's really a great thing. We used to talk about, when you will have a baby and what will you do when the baby comes and all these will because so real.

Aw…. i do wish to be with her in the process of nine month as a friend but then distance limited us. I still remember vividly the day they got married and the day she tried on the wedding gown. She even warned me not to cry coz she thought that I am over excited. Well, I nearly did but then I didn't cry on their wedding day. Hahaha… a bit over emotions some will say but I am truly glad and joyful for them.

This news really brightens my day. Have no idea why but I am happy for them. To see someone that you care happy sometimes will bring joy to you too… coz their laughter sometimes is what you need to make yourself happy again.

** Happy for them **

No comments: